Dr Ketna L Mehta
Founder of Nina Foundation
Editor and Associate Dean - Research at Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
Dr Ketna L Mehta currently has completed her PhD from SNDT University. She is a commerce graduate with a
DBM (Diploma in Business Management), MMM (Masters in Marketing Management - Bombay, University topper)
CMC (Certified Management Consultant) and FIMC, (Fellow of Institute of Management Consultants).
She has vast work experience and has worked with Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd, publishers of
The Times of India newspaper, Blue Dart Express where she was responsible for internal and external
marketing initatives. She has also managed her own management consultancy outfit UBIQUE consultancy,
handling market research projects. She has been a visiting faculty with various management schools in
Bombay including Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. She has also been a judge for various
management competitions for renowned institutions and associations. Prof. Ms. Ketna L Mehta has had the
distinct honour of being a Hon. Chairperson, Editorial Board of BMA Review [Bombay Management Association]
and also is an editor of many prominent consulting and quality management publications.
Prof. Ms. Ketna L Mehta has published papers at several national and international conferences.
She has also authored articles in several magazines and newspapers.
Prof. Ms. Ketna L Mehta has won many awards and recognition:
• Women's day award and felicitations by moneylife foundation.
• Best Chairperson Award for BMA Review for in May 2000 at the hands of Governor of RBI, Shri Bimal Jalan.
• NCPEDP Shell Helen Keller award for being a role model for other disabled at the hands of Shri P. Chidambaram
in New Delhi 2002.
• She also represented India at the Women with disability conference in 2003 held in Thailand.
• Best editor award for Rotary bulletin for two years 1996 and 1999.
Guest of Honour at the International Education Conference in Indore in 2003.
• Certificate for running (wheeling) 2.5 kms Mumbai Marathon organized by Standard Chartered Bank
dated Jan 21, 2007
• NASEOH Singhania award in Dec 2006 for professional excellence for a female who is disabled at the
hands of former Chief Justice Mr. Sunita Devi Shrikrishna.