Interviewed by Dharmendra Rai India's first mind map trainer, who has interviewed celebrities like Tony Buzan ( inventor of mind maps), Jack Cranfield ( Author of chicken soup book series), Mark Inglis ( World's first double amputee to scale Mount Everest)...... This is the first episode of the interview.
WELLNESS SEMINAR SERIES
• One World – Voice of Paraplegics.
A bi-monthly newsletter. The first of its kind in India.
• Work therapy enables people with spinal cord injury to express their abilities,
gives them financial independence and thus self confidence a sense of respect in their family
• Support Group facilitates sharing of experiences and have a cathartic effect.
• Donate wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, calipers other aids and appliances as well as medicines and
expenses for regular urodynamics, sonography, X-rays and pathology tests.
• Making India and Mumbai, barrier free & accessible for people with disability.
• The first Helpline for spinal injury in India
• Sponsor trophies for paraplegic sports.
• ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09, '10 – for Mumbai Marathon over 50 members with
spinal cord injury wheeled for Nina Foundation.
• Participation in disability seminars and workshops.
• Author and present research papers / articles on the status of the disability sector in India.
• Organize picnics, get-togethers and outbound programmes for the community with family members.
• Create powerful advertisements, calendars, presentations and films about abilities of the
differently abled and inclusion.
• Dance Therapy
• Active Rehabilitation and sports.
Activities planned for the future for making every person with spinal cord injury self reliant and
• Employment initiatives including work place solutions and technology
• Education initiatives for children with spinal cord injury
• Efficacy survey on stem cell treatment
• Wellness Seminars and Workshops on Spinal Cord Injury
• Access and Sports Solutions
• Diagnostic and medication expenses for underprivileged people with Spinal Cord Injury
• Publication Book on ‘Spinal Cord Injury achievers from India’
• Holistic Rehabilitation services